Something chaotic happened at home today. I'm not very good with my words, so if u don't understand what I'm saying either ask me tmr or figure it out urself.
This is how it happen: I got home and I saw my mom crying. I wanted to ask what happen but was afraid my mom would scold me say I ke po (my mom's attitude aren't that good). So I let it be, wanted to wait till she cool down then ask her.
When using the computer, I overhead my mom talking to either my aunt/ dad, saying, "James (my mom brother), scolded me, say I never take care of mom properly, later she die at home, u responsible arhx." I went to ask my maid what happen. This is what she said: She left the house at 1.30pm to pick my sis when my mom told her to go at 2pm. She said uncle James came, and saw ah po alone at him. Then when my sis and the maid came home, they saw uncle james eating outside. He went to question my mom why ask the maid to pick my sis. Actually the maid was employed by both my mom and uncle to take care of my grandma. So my uncle was angry.
My mom called my aunt to come to pick ah po to her house, cause my mom cannot tolerate her anymore. (ahpo complain to my uncle that my mom always scold her, ill-treat her. My grandma is the one at fault, she every time scold the maid and us and once even locked my sis and maid at home, slam the white gate until it drop).
My grandma did not want to go my aunt house, and my mom insist that she MUST go. Don;t understand my ah po, complain about my mom yet don't want to leave. My mom locked my grandma, my aunt and my maid outside of the house now. When my mom is angry she can do anything, except for killing ppl lahx. My poor auntie connie, dragged into this.
My mom will be so angry if she was to know I wash our home dirty linen in public.
Everything is like going wrong. The starhub SCV cannot be on, I can't watch my show. My message to him was not replied. I think he really don't wish to accept my friend request. Must listen to what Jiamin say: get over it. I can't do my standing broad jump and shuttle run no matter how many times I tired.
Today is the worst day of my life:(